BSc Global Health (intercalated) / Overview
Year of entry: 2017
- Degree awarded
- Bachelor of Science with Hons
- 12 months
- Number of places/applicants
It is estimated that around 30-40 places will be available.
Please note: Places are available only for intercalating medical students. Applications from such students are welcomed, whether from within this University, others around the UK, or from Overseas.
- How to apply
Intercalating medical students from Manchester Medical School should contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the intercalation process.
Medical students from other universities can contact email@example.com in the first instance, should they choose, in order to register their interest.
You will be asked to complete an application form and then subsequently provide academic transcripts, plus a letter of support from your medical school, once you have completed your studies at the end of May.
- You want to develop your knowledge of key global health challenges, global determinants of health and illness, and innovative solutions
- You are interested in engaging with a wide range of academics and practitioners working in the fields of health and humanitarianism
- You wish to develop research, analytical and communication skills that are suitable for a range of professions
Tuition fees for home/EU students commencing their studies in September 2017 will be £9,250 per annum. Future inflationary increases will be applied to each subsequent year of the course, subject to government regulations on fee increases. Tuition fees for international students will be £17,000 per annum. For general information please see the undergraduate finance pages.