HCRI Global Citizenship Bursary
HCRI is offering a full-fee bursary (set at Home/EU Fees) for current University of Manchester undergraduate students and Project Trust returned volunteers seeking to commence their postgraduate studies in September 2018 who are able to demonstrate a track record of humanitarian volunteering.
The bursary will be available for students applying to study:
These courses are open to students of any discipline graduating with a Second Class Honours Degree or above.
To apply for the bursary:
- Please read the terms and conditions below to ensure that you meet the eligibility critera.
- You should first apply for a place on your chosen course using the standard application form.
- Then you will need to complete the Global Citizenship Bursary application form.
Terms and conditions
- Amount: £9,500 (One year, full Home/EU fee).
- Bursary: One bursary is available for the academic year 2018/19, to fund UK/EU fees, or partial payment for the overseas fee.
- Application deadline: 31 May 2018 (23:59 BST).
- Applicants may be of any nationality.
- Students who have already accepted full scholarships or bursaries for September 2018 entry, or who are already in receipt of a full scholarship or bursary, are ineligible to apply.
- The bursary is only available to current University of Manchester undergraduate students and Project Trust returned volunteers.
Conditions of any HCRI Bursary Award
As a Bursary Award Holder we request that you agree to:
- Having your profile (name, programme of study, photograph, statement) made available on the HCRI webpage and other University communication channels.
- Providing a small blog entry for each module you complete.
- Engaging with requests for video testimonials during your course which will be included in the HCRI website via HCRI’s YouTube channel, and possibly other University communication channels.
- Writing a testimonial at the end of your course.